(hereinafter “Site”), the purpose of the cookies installed, and the ways in which the user can select or deselect
the cookies of the Site and who benefit from the services offered.
experience more enjoyable and more efficient in the future.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES
- Cookies, as defined by the Data Protection Authority, are small text strings sent by the user’s-visited
applications to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored to be retransmitted to the same
applications upon the subsequent visit of the same user.
The word Cookie refers both to cookies, properly known, and to all similar technologies.
Cookies are used to access online services more quickly and to improve user browsing through session
tracking, user information storage, faster uploading of content, etc
- TYPES OF COOKIES
- Cookies are classified as follows:
- First-Party Cookies: the proprietary cookies used by the owner of the website in order to enable the user to
navigate more efficiently and / or monitor the actions he exercises;
- Third-Party Cookies: cookies that are set from a site other than the one the user is currently visiting in order
to allow him to navigate more efficiently and / or monitor the actions he exercises
- In addition, there are different types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies: Used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication on an electronic
communications network or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society
service explicitly required by the subscriber or the user to provide such service” (Section 122, paragraph 1
of the Privacy Code). Technical cookies include:
- Session or browsing cookies: used to keep track of the user. They guarantee normal browsing and
use of the Site, allowing for example to make a purchase or to authenticate for access to restricted
areas, and are actually necessary for its proper functioning.
- Functional Cookies: that allow the user to browse according to a set of selected criteria (for example,
language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service offered to the user.
- First-Party Cookies Analytics: assimilated in terms of regulation to technical cookies when used by
the owner of the site without making user profiling, but only to collect information, in aggregate and
anonymous form, on the number of users and how they visit site for statistical purposes and to improve
the performance of the site.
- Third-Party Analytics Cookies: are made available to third parties and are assimilated to technical
cookies if third parties do not make user profiling by using appropriate tools to reduce cookie
identification (for example, by masking significant portions of the IP address) and without crossing the
information gathered with other ones that they already have.
the Italian Personal Data Protection Code).
- Profiling Cookies: used to track user web browsing and create a profile of his habits which can then be
used to send advertising messages to the user’s device:
- First-Party Profiling Cookies: installed by the owner of the website to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences displayed while surfing the web. Given their
particular invasiveness in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation requires that
users should be adequately informed about their use, expressing their consent, and requires the data
controller to notify the Data Protection Authority of the use of such cookies;
- Third-Party Profiling Cookies: used by third parties accessing the information, not in anonymous and
aggregated mode, and crossed with other data already in their possession. The Site does not have
direct control of individual third-party cookies and can neither directly install nor delete them. The user
legislation provides that the user should be adequately informed on the use of the same, that the user
expresses his consent and that the entity which uses the data notify the Data Protection Authority of
the use of such cookies.
- COOKIES INSTALLED ON THE SITE
- The cookies on this site are:
- technical cookies needed to operate the site;
- third party cookies, that may also make user profiling even without the owner’s knowledge. For more
information, we recommend you to carefully review the privacy policies of the individual services listed
- Please find below the list of third-party cookies used by this Site:
- Google Analytics with Anonymous IP
Google Analytics installs cookies to measure visits to the Site and any purchases made for analysis
purposes. The user’s IP address will be anonymized.
For more information and to disable cookies, please visit: https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Facebook Sharing
For more information, see the page https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Facebook login
For more information, see https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Twitter Sharing
For more information, see the following pages: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it
- Google+ Sharing
For more information, see the page: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
For more information, see the page https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- Instagram Sharing
For more information, see the page https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- With respect to third-party cookies, they may also perform user profiling without Site’s Owner knowing it. For
more information, we recommend that you carefully review the privacy policies of the listed services.
- COOKIES DURATION
- Cookies have a duration determined by the expiration date or a specific action such as closing the browser
set up at the time of installation. Cookies may be:
- Temporary or session: used to store temporary information, allowing the user to link actions that are
executed during a specific session, and are removed from the computer when the browser is turned off;
- Persistent coockies: used to store information, such as your login name and password, so you do not
have to type them again each time you visit a specific site. These remain stored on your computer even
after you close your browser.
- EXPRESSION OF CONSENT
- For cookies that require consent, on the first visit of the Site, the user automatically displays a banner
Consent can be provided by the user by clicking the OK button on the banner, by scrolling on the page and /
or accessing other sections of the site by clicking on the links on the web page below the banner itself
- HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
- User can manage cookies preferences directly within this browser and prevent third parties from installing
cookies. You can also delete cookies that have been installed in the past, including the cookie in which the
expression of consent to the installation of cookies by this Site may be saved. By disabling all cookies, the
operation of this site may be compromised.
You can find information and exercise your right to oppose the tracking of cookies in your browser at the
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies;
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it;
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie;
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html;
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=it_IT.
- In addition, cookies can be disabled by requesting opt-outs directly to third parties or via the
http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it site where you can manage the tracking preferences of most of your
- USER RIGHTS
- The User has the right at any time to exercise the rights recognized by Section. 7 of Legislative Decree
196/2003 (Italian Personal Data Protection Code). In particular, he can obtain a copy of the data processed,
their updating, their origin, the purpose and the method of processing, their rectification or integration, their
deletion , the transformation into an anonymous form or the block for treatments in violation of law and he can
oppose for legitimate reasons to the processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact the Data Controller ****** NOME SOCIETA ******, ****** Sede in
(indirizzo completo) ****** , ****** Indirizzo e-mail di contatto ******
Further information about data processing can be found at the following link ****** LINK PRIVACY ******.