“Application”) is handled with respect to the processing of personal data of the users.
196/2003 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”), to the Measure issued by the Data Protection Authority “Simplified
Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European Data Protection Authorities, gathered in the Group established
by Article 29 of Directive 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001.
updates shall be binding as soon as they are published on the Application. The User is therefore invited to view
- Personal data are handled according to the principles of relevance, legality and fairness as provided by the
Privacy Code, through the use of appropriate security measures and following the consent of users where
Such data shall be kept in a form allowing the party concerned to be identified for a period of time not
exceeding that required for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
- Data Controller and place of data processing
- According to Section 28 of the Privacy Code, the owner of the Application and the controller of the processing
of personal data is ********* Nome Società*********, with registered office in *********Sede********* in (*********indirizzo completo*********):, VAT No. *********Partita
IVA/Codice Fiscale*********, *********Numero di registrazione società (REA in Italia)*********, share capital *********Capitale Sociale*********,
telephone No. *********Numero di telefono (opzionale)*********, e-mail *********Indirizzo e-mail di contatto*********, and PEC *********Indirizzo PEC*********,
(hereinafter the “Data Controller”).
The data are processed at the Data Controller‘s headquarters and in any other place where the parties
involved in the processing of personal data are located and are processed only by personnel responsible for
the processing, or by persons responsible for occasional maintenance operations. For more information,
please contact the Data Controller.
- Data Processor
- According to art. 29 of the Privacy Code, the Controller has appointed Bedzzle S.r.l., with registered office in
Via Chiriatti 9A, 73100 Lecce, VAT No. *********01234567890, REA,********* email email@example.com. To obtain the
updated list of Data Processors please send an email to *********EMAIL STRUTTURA*********.
- Unless the disclosure of personal data is required by law or is strictly relevant and necessary for the fulfilment
of the requirements or contractual obligations for the execution of the service, personal data are voluntarily
and optionally provided by users at the time of the activation of the service for the following purposes:
- statistics only with anonymous data
- monitoring, analyzing and tracking user‘s behavior
- technical monitoring of the infrastructure for maintenance, fixing and improvement of performance
- profiling of features, behaviors, user choices to provide personalized services or promotions
- optimization and distribution of traffic
- handling of external payment tools through credit card, bank transfer or other tools The data used for
payment are acquired directly by the payment service provider requested without being processed in any
way by this Application. Payment are provided
- handling of internal payment tools through credit card, bank transfer or other tools
- user registration and authentication
- support and contact with the user
- interaction with live chat
- comments and feedback
- personalisation of user experience
- access to account of third parties
- remarketing and behavioural targeting
- registration for the mailing list or newsletter
- handling of e-mail adresses and sending of e-mails
- design and / or realization of marketing campaigns
- information and updates about our products or services
- communications for our own promotional and commercial purposes
- Types of personal data processed
- Personal Data
- Personal data may be entered voluntarily by the User or collected automatically when using this
Failure on the part of the User to provide any personal information may prevent this Application from
providing its services.
The User is responsible for the personal data of third parties that are published or shared through this
Application and warrants to have the right to disclose them, releasing the Data Controller from any liability
to third parties.
- Browsing Data
- Computer systems and software procedures for the operation of this Application acquire, during their
normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of internet
These are information that are not collected to be associated with identified individuals, however due to
their very nature could, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, allow to
identify users. This category includes IP addresses, domain names used by the users that connect to the
site, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI), the time of the request, the method used to submit the request
to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
These data are used in order to obtain anonymous and aggregated statistical information about the use of
the Application and to check its correct functioning, and are permanently located on third-party servers.
These data could be used to ascertain the criminal liability in case of hypothetical computer crimes against
visited by the user send to their terminal (usually the browser) where they are stored to be retransmitted to
the same sites at the next visit of the same user.
While browsing the Application, the user can also receive cookies on his terminal from sites or other web
servers (called "third parties") on which some items (images, maps, links, etc.), present on the the site the
user is visiting, may be located.
Cookies are used to access online services more quickly and to improve user browsing experience
(session monitoring, user information storage, faster uploading of content, etc.).
At his first access, the user has the option to confirm the use of the available cookies are available, or
- Link to third-party sites
- The Data Controller may submit or offer on its Application any third party products or services. As far as
privacy is concerned, the relative sites adopt different and independent policies from ours. Therefore, the
Data Controller declines any responsibility with regard to the content or activities of those linked sites.
- Consent to the international transfer of data
- By using the Application and / or by disclosing your information to the Data Controller, you consent to the
collection, transfer, storage, and processing of such information in non EU countries and EU Member States.
Please be aware that the laws of the EU Member States (implementing the European Directive 95/46/EC) are
considered equivalent in relation to the adequate protection of personal data protection. The transfer through
or towards these Member States is not subject to particular restrictions (Section 42 of the Privacy Code).
- Personal data processing methods
- Data processing may consist, in addition to the collection of data, in their registration, retention, modification,
communication, deletion, circulation, etc. and will be carried out both with the use of paper support and with
the aid of electronic and computer tools, or innovative tools, in any manner and with appropriate means to
guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Section 31 et seq.
of the Privacy Code, relating to the “minimum security measures for the processing of personal data”
vdesigned to ensure a minimum level of protection of personal data.
In particular, all technical, informatical, organisational, logistical and procedural security measures, as
provided by the Privacy Code, by "Annex B" of the same decree (so called Technical Specification) and by
the various provisions issued after integration, will be adopted, so that at least the minimum level of data
protection provided by law is guaranteed.
In addition, the methods applied ensure that access to data is allowed only to persons appointed by us as
responsible for processing.
- Rights of the users
- Users have the right to contact us for any information about their personal data, to obtain confirmation of
whether or not the same data exist and to know their content and origin, to verify their accuracy or to request
their integration or updating , or rectification, cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or block in
violation of law, and to oppose, in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Requests can be transmitted in the following ways:
- E-mail to ******EMAIL STRUTTURA******;
- Registered mail to Nome Società: at the address INDIRIZZO POSTALE STRUTTURA.
- Application: site, app, hardware tool or software by which the personal data of users are collected
- Personal Data: any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, also indirectly, by
reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
- User: the person using this Application, who must coincide with or be allowed by the person in question and
whose personal data are the subject to processing.
- Data Processor: natural person, legal entity, public administration and any other body, association or body
- Data Controller: natural or legal persons, public administration and any other body, association or body that
takes the decisions, sometimes together with other controllers, on the purposes, the manner of the
processing of personal data and the instruments used, including the security aspect, in relation to the
operation and use of this Application. Unless otherwise specified, the Data Controller is the owner of this
- Personal Data Processing: according to Italian law, any operation or group of operations, carried out
without the aid of electronic means, relating to the collection, registration, organisation, storage, consultation,
processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication,
circulation, deletion and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a database.